Bitcoin is the most valued Cryptocurrency in the world and it has a market cap of 278 Billion US Dollars. Bitcoin price has increased 1300% since January 2017 and many Bitcoin experts are predicting that Bitcoin will cross the 30,000 US Dollar mark in 2018. In this article, we will share some effective ways to exchange your Fiat money for Bitcoins.
PayPal is a very popular online payment system and you can use your Paypal to buy the Bitcoins. Following Exchanges support the PayPal
- “Etoro” is one of the largest Bitcoin Exchange which is based in London, UK. It supports PayPal and it is beginner friendly.
- “Local Bitcoin” is another popular Bitcoin Exchange which supports all local currencies. It is also beginner friendly.
You can also use your credit card to buy the Bitcoins but if you want to anonymously buy the Bitcoin then you should use other methods because credit card transactions can be tracked. Following exchanges support the Credit Card.
- “Etoro” also support credit cards to buy the Bitcoins.
- “IQ Option” is Cyprus based Bitcoin Exchange which deal is US Dollar and Euros.IQ Option is also beginner friendly Exchange.
- “Blockchain info” is Luxembourg based Bitcoin Exchange which deals in Euros and it only supports Credit Cards as a payment option.
- “CoinMama” is Israel based Bitcoin Exchange which deals in Euros and US Dollars. CoinMama is also beginner friendly Exchange.
You can also use Bank Transfer from your local bank to buy Bitcoins. Following Bitcoin Exchanges support Bank Transfer as payment option
- “Etoro” also support Bank Transfer as a payment option.
- “Coinbase” is USA based Bitcoin Exchange which deals in US Dollar, Euros, and British Pound. It is also beginner friendly exchange.
- “LUNO” is South African based Bitcoin Exchange which deals in ZAR, IDR, MYR, MGN and SGD Currencies. It only supports the Bank Transfer as a payment option.
- “Bitcoin.de” is Germany based Bitcoin Exchange and it supports Bank Transfer. Bitcoin.de is a bit advanced exchange and it is not beginner friendly.
You can also use other Cryptocurrencies to buy the Bitcoin. Following Exchanges support other cryptocurrencies as a payment option.
- “BITTREX” is a USA Based Exchange which only deals in cryptocurrencies. It supports 190+ cryptocurrencies as a payment option. Bittrex is advanced Exchange and it is not beginner friendly.
- “YObit” is a Russian Bitcoin Exchange which deals in 345+ Cryptocurrencies including Ripple.
- “BITFINEX” is Hong Kong Based website which only accepts Ethereum, Dash, Monero, and ZCash as a payment option.
- “GDAX” is USA Based Bitcoin Exchange which supports Litecoin and Ethereum as a payment option.
- “Cryptopia” is New Zealand based Exchange which only deals in cryptocurrencies and it supports 250+ cryptocurrencies as a payment option.
- “OKEX” is Belize based Bitcoin Exchange which supports 180+ cryptocurrencies. It is an advanced exchange and it is not beginner friendly.
You can also Buy Bitcoins using Bitcoin ATMs which are installed in Canada, UK, Germany, Finland, and Australia.
You can also buy Bitcoin from different Bitcoin sellers in person as it is the best way to buy the Bitcoin anonymously. You can use the “Local Bitcoin” exchange for this purpose as many sellers share their contact information on the website.
Caution: Before using any service please make sure to check the reviews of relevant exchange on the internet. You can also check our website for detail reviews of Top Bitcoin exchanges.